A QuickBooks person may also encounter QuickBooks error 12152, but there may be something wrong with his Internet connection settings. If your Internet connection settings are not configured correctly, QuickBooks will not be able to connect to the server. Therefore, you cannot update the software program.
Before using one of the available answers to troubleshoot QuickBooks error code 12152, QuickBooks consumers are advised to Go now the QuickBooks Helpline number for a better resolution.
What is the reason behind QuickBooks error 12152?
QuickBooks error 12152 can occur for a number of reasons. Some of the reasons which are not uncommon are shown below –
- Errors are usually caused by incorrect configuration of net settings.
- That person is working on an older model of QuickBooks, specifically prior to QB2014.
- The license information is not recognized by the QuickBooks software program.
- There are a variety of problems with the Home Window API keys.
- Your PC is infected with a pathogenic disease, Trojan horse, or malware.
- There are some issues with the software setup. As an example, the installation is finished.
- There is a slight problem with the Windows Registry.
- QuickBooks or PC has stopped for some surprising reason, such as low power.
- An important file or folder has been deleted.
QuickBooks Error Signs 12152
QuickBooks 12152 errors can occur with the following signs –
- You cannot update QuickBooks.
- PC hangs frequently.
- The QuickBooks window crashes frequently.
- When you receive QuickBooks error 12152, it will be displayed on the display screen.
- Your computer slowly takes your instructions.
Techniques to Fix QuickBooks Error 12152
You can refer to the following techniques to recover QuickBooks error 12152. If one approach stops painting, it goes back to the next approach –
Method 1-Check the date and time
- Make sure the date and time on your machine are accurate.
- If not, reach the appropriate minimum value for your device.
- Move the cursor to the time displayed and click appropriately.
- Then click on Change date/time.
- Restart QuickBooks.
- Lastly, check if the error still occurs.
Method 2 – Adjust the net option
- Test the net execution status of the system.
- Go to start menu.
- Enter the phrase in the search field – Manage Panel.
- The Admin Panel window opens.
- In this window you have to find the option of Net.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Go to the Advanced tab and click on it to open the window.
- Finally, you have to select the Reset Reset option.
- Check to see if you’re seeing QuickBooks error 12152.
Method 3 – Uninstall/Reinstall QuickBooks
- First, uninstall QuickBooks.
- Then download it.
- Deploy and launch QB.
- Find an alternate experiment and click on it.
- There seems to be a problem with the display.
- Select Repair All.
- Still, check to see if you see QuickBooks error code 12152.
Method 4 – Repair Your PC
- First, restart your PC.
- Log in to the gadget using your Windows administrator credentials.
- Then click on Start Menu at the bottom left of the display.
- Within the search, you need to enter the phrase – system restore.
- Find the option to restore your computer to the previous date and time.
- Select the above option to access and click the Next button.
- From the list of restore points, choose a mod.
- Click the Next button again to confirm your selection.
- Monitor the recovery process to complete.
- Restart your computer.
Method 5 – Use Registry Editor
Back up the registry before making any changes to your home Windows registry. Modifying the registry yourself is not recommended. Must be done through supporthelp.com/download-quickbooks. If something goes wrong while modifying the registry, the PC may stop it from running.
- Go to start menu.
- In the search field, enter the phrase – command.
- Press Ctrl and Shift at the same time and press Enter.
- A Personal Account Talkbox may appear on the screen.
- Click on Yes button.
- You will see a black container with a blinking cursor.
- Kind words – regedit.
- Press enter.
- Now you need to select the key associated with QuickBooks error 12152 in Registry Editor, including Google Chrome or netExplorer.
- Select Export in the Reports menu.
- Save the Google Chrome or IE backup key to a folder.
- Call folder.
- Make sure Selected Branch is selected.
- Click on hold button.
- Lastly, make sure the report is saved as a .reg file.